Adventure's around the corner...
International Benefits Analyst (EMEA & APAC)
- Department People Team
- Location Ireland - Dublin
- Partners closely with the Director of Global Benefits to help develop solutions for the International markets to ensure competitiveness
- Work with our HR Operations team to manage day to day administration of benefit programs.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for benefits in EMEA and APC and respond to employee inquiries through our global benefits inbox and slack channels.
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of benefit programs, employee communications and educational efforts.
- Complete benefits related surveys for benchmarking and analysis.
- Educates internal team members and employees on benefit offerings and provide new hire onboarding.
- Manages monthly vendor invoice processing to ensure timely payments and accurate funding.
- Ensures employee benefits enrollment data accuracy with benefit carriers.
- Build strategic partnership with our consultants and vendors. Participate in vendor renewals, RFPs, contract reviews, and new vendor on-boarding.
- Serves as a point of escalation for HR Operations team, and subject matter expert for HRBPs and other internal partners.
- Assesses opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements.
- Ensures knowledge of local regulations and compliance
with Federal, State, local laws, and regulations.
- Other projects as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or other related areas preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in benefits plan administration and analysis.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Experience in harmonization of benefits.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative team player.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and roll up sleeves to “go figure it out”.
- Having a can-do flexible positive attitude is a must.
We offer our employees comprehensive benefits including Private Health and Dental Insurance for you and your family, company contribution to your Pension Plan, Life and Sickness Insurance, and Wellness reimbursement. To top it all up – we believe in work life balance and offer our employees flexibility to ensure we can have it all! With 25 days holiday, 3 volunteering days, ‘My Day’ to celebrate what is important to you, generous family leaves, we will make sure you have the right balance to juggle your work and personal life.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.