Adventure's around the corner...
Benefits Analyst - 3 Month contract
- Department People Team
- Location Dublin
- Identify and drive benefits process improvements with a focus on automation, compliance, and scalability.
- Focus on employee experience and ensuring our benefits are documented and easily understood by our diverse employee population
- Provide benefits training sessions and day to day support to people operations team and other internal stakeholders (payroll, accounts payable) and external vendors
- 3 or more years of experience supporting regional or global employee benefit operations
- Experience in building processes and best practices that provide an exceptional employee experience
- An understanding of end-to-end benefits process flows
- Proven creativity and resourcefulness in solving problems
- Ability to communicate complex information in a clear manner
- Strong attention to detail
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.