Adventure's around the corner...
Cloud Migration Architect
- Department Delivery Services
- Location Ireland - Remote
- Deliver Migration projects for customers on time and effectively
- Work with the migration team to improve processes and methodology
- Create new tooling to streamline migrations when called upon or when the opportunity presents itself
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a sense of ownership and drive
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced Agile environment
Background and skills required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent level of demonstrable professional competency, and 3 years + experience in a delivery type role
- Development experience using Java (or other Object-Oriented language) preferred
- Experience developing and deploying production REST APIs
- Experience working with relational and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience working with customer teams to understand business objectives and functional requirements.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to travel for onsite work.
- Insurance industry experience
- Experience with the Guidewire InsuranceSuite
- Experience in Data Migration
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.