Adventure's around the corner...
- Department Customer and Cloud Operations
- Location United States - Remote
- We live by our core principles of integrity, rationality, and collegiality. Your first responsibility is always to adhere to these principles in everything that you do.
- Work closely with Cloud Program Management leadership to identify, manage and deliver the Cloud Program Management roadmap in coordination with other CCO teams' priorities.
- Work closely with Cloud Program Management teams to effectively identify, coordinate, and manage projects and tasks pertaining to the Cloud Program Management roadmap and goals.
- Provide regular project updates/dashboards to executive stakeholders and project team members.
- Drive, align and work effectively with cross-functional teams across various disciplines (business, product, technology, corporate development, etc.), who may have competing priorities.
- Proactively identify and escalate issues and obstacles to successful project implementation.
- Develop and deliver internal/external communication plans regarding status updates and change management.
- Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of projects to schedule.
- Work products include but are not limited to executive and operational dashboards, project plans, risk logs, project briefs, process plans, project status presentations, etc.
- Ability to clearly communicate functional and technical requirements to a remote team.
- Contribute to a remote team environment.
- While the scope of daily activities will generally fall during normal business hours, occasional high priority work outside of established business hours may be necessary (i.e., coordinate activities with different regions APAC/EMEA/AMER)
- Track record of successful project management and team leadership with demonstrated ability to work with distributed remote agile teams.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with leadership and project stakeholders across cross-functional team to deliver on tactical project milestones.
- Ability to engage with and guide teams to successfully define and deliver on project roadmaps and milestones.
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently while interacting with peers and engineers who often excel at these capabilities as well.
- Proven experience with project management.
- Proficiency in using project management, planning, tracking, and collaboration tools.
- BS or BA degree required.
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English
- Demonstrated 3+ years Project Management experience.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills performed in a time-sensitive environment.
- Experience using an Agile based methodology.
- Resource management experience.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science (B.S., B.A.).
- Comfort being in a dynamic role that is not always fully defined and that will mature with our solution offerings.
- Proven ability to influence teams and build relationships, both with “on the ground” resources and those in Management/Executive roles
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.