Adventure's around the corner...
Senior People Business Partner - EMEA & APAC
- Department People Team
- Location Dublin
What You Will Do
- Partner with leaders to establish plans and deliver solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. This includes developing a people strategy that is focused on organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, talent and overall business performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to align our culture and performance with our rewards and reward strategies.
- In partnership with our other People Partners, lead talent management and succession planning strategies and processes to develop world-class talent.
- Analyze data, understand trends, and develop proactive solutions to further support business objectives
- Provide leadership to the team and support including coaching, mentoring, and professional development for Guidewire
- Assist with the communication and rollout of updated or new people programs and policies
- Collaborate with other People Team members across the globe in a positive and proactive way
What We Are Looking For
- Previous HRBP experience supporting senior leaders, preferably supporting a regional or global organization
- Ability to collaborate and proactively partner with teams across the globe.
- Demonstrable track record of identifying people problems and using strategic skills to drive and influence appropriate solutions within the business
- Proven experience providing business insights to inform people strategy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and come up with creative solutions
- Need be able to work at all levels of the HR “stack” - strategic, operational, and tactical
- A knack for program management and operational excellence
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.