Adventure's around the corner...
Consulting Manager, German Speaking - EMEA Remote
- Department Delivery Services
- Location Italy - Remote
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years people management experience
- Knowledge of German employment law and practice
- Fluency in oral and written German.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proven people development skills.
- Ability to manage highly skilled remote consulting teams.
- Ability to find ways of solving or preempting problems and proactively dealing with any issues that arise in a timely manner.
- Ability to gain trust and respect, and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the team.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to travel for occasional meetings.
- Previous IT Project Management or Consultancy experience desirable.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.