Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Data Scientist, Cyber Risk Solutions US Remote Option
- Department Go To Market
- Location United States - San Francisco, CA
- Work directly with internal and external partners to understand their needs and develop custom solutions.
- Munge, Validate, format, visualize datasets. Build and maintain ETL pipelines.
- Create production grade predictive models for a variety of tasks.
- Produce and deliver high quality internal and external training and presentations.
- Design, Develop, Maintain BI dashboards.
- Create production grade python solutions and work with engineering to help deploy them.
- Analytical undergraduate degree (Physics, Engineering, Math, Statistics)
- 3-5 years' experience creating and deploying models in production environments.
- Adept at communicating technical topics to possibly non-technical audiences
- Strong visualization skills (Bokeh, seaborn, D3.js, etc.)
- Python, MySQL/Postgres, AWS, Linux, Git
- Validating and integrating with external API's
Nice To Have:
- Tableau, Docker/Kubernetes
- Industry experience in InsurTech, FinTech or Cyber Security
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.