Adventure's around the corner...
UX Manager - Dublin, Ireland
- Department Product Development
- Location Ireland - Dublin
- Champion design thinking and foster a culture of design innovation and raise awareness and promote the business value of great design.
- Empower team to design user-centered products and solutions that meet core business goals and are feasible.
- Promote collaboration between Product, UX, and Engineering teams to evaluate the feasibility of proposed designs and champion great UX in the face of technical constraints.
- Hire, manage, mentor, and develop talented designers and researchers within your team.
- Participate in senior leadership to drive the overall direction for Krakow as a strategic location and the UX global leadership team to shape the future of UX.
What you need to be successful:
- 7+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
- 5+ years as a senior manager of medium size UX design/research or multi-disciplinary creative teams.
- Portfolio of design work that demonstrates a track record for solving difficult UX design problems and delivering simplified, intuitive experiences for customers.
- Experience building rapport, establishing mutual respect and enabling close collaboration with Product Management and Engineering teams.
- Proven ability to design enterprise software applications, products, and tools with multiple user touchpoints on different platforms and devices.
- Familiarity with all technical aspects of UX across web, desktop, and mobile platforms.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills, including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders, and senior executives
- Highly organized and effective project manager with the ability to successfully manage design activities across multiple, concurrently running programs.
- Ability to balance a keen desire for innovation and drive high standards to fulfill business needs and customer expectations.
- Bachelors or Master’s (preferred) degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.