Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Technical Program Manager
- DepartmentProduct Development and Operations
- LocationCanada - Toronto
- Location TypeHybrid
- Be a servant lead, helping the teams to deliver programs on time to the quality mark
- Understand Software development processes and have contributed to their definition/improvement
- Have a natural focus on getting things done in a timely manner
- Be comfortable working in a rapidly changing agile environment
- Manage stakeholders proactively. Communicate status to management verbally and/or written
- Facilitate and lead meetings, including identification of action items and follow up
- Prepare and maintain project/release schedules with all critical tasks and related milestones
- Identify , analyze, and prioritize project risk and develop response plans
- Utilize software such as, JIRA, Aha!, Confluence, Zoom, g-suite, etc.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and strong analytical skills with proven success leading and managing large-scale technology projects including new, existing, or legacy infrastructure, cross-functionally with cloud operations, product management, engineering, customer success, marketing, support, services, sales ops, InfoSec, finance, and other teams within globally distributed organization.
- Ability to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders and ‘Make Things Happen’. Possess keen sense of personal accountability and proven track record of being a strong team player. Comfort being in a dynamic role that is not always fully defined and that will mature with our internal processes and solution offerings. Ability to influence others and bridge gap, executing with a positive, result-focused attitude
- Excellent written, verbal, and collaboration skills, including presentation skills. Lead discussions and flush out details required to enable successful project planning, execution, and delivery. Ability to clearly communicate functional and technical requirements to a remote team. Timely response procedures and understanding of a sense of urgency.
- Experience using business applications and integrations such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack, Zoom, Aha, Excel, PPT and scheduling meetings with attendees spanning many timezones.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 540+ insurers in 40 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.