Adventure's around the corner...
Customer Account Manager, US Remote Option
- Department Go To Market
- Location United States - Remote
KEY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Build and lead post-sale client relationships to maximize product expansion opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage and close contract renewals and updates
- Establish and maintain reference contacts and encourage participation in PR, success stories, videos and events
- Develop relationships with customers at all levels of the organization (C-level to program leads) in the assigned territory
- Engage internal departments and key partners as necessary to drive successful customer engagements
- Provide regular updates to customers on product roadmap, new offerings and company initiatives
- Arrange and participate in product, technical and sales presentations to clients
- Facilitate customer user groups in assigned region
- Support the resolution of customer critical issues with participation from other teams as needed
- Maintain a solid knowledge base of the Company’s underlying technology, products, delivery services, education offerings, solution partners and system integrators
- Follow and support Company procedures for proposals, contracts, and policy changes
- Represent the Company at conferences, industry meetings, user groups and other venues in support of our customers
- Track and report key engagement metrics to Management regarding the coverage of your territory
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE INCLUDE:
- Minimum 5-year experience with enterprise software
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the Insurance industry preferred
- Thorough understanding of enterprise account management and show a methodical approach to handling a territory
- Well-developed verbal communication, liaison and representation skills
- Well-developed writing skills and the ability to proof read own material and that of others
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Ability to understand customer trends and business drivers to better position our solution at assigned accounts
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.