Adventure's around the corner...
Sr Director/Director Product Management, Predictive Analytics US remote option
- Department Analytics and Data Services
- Location United States - San Mateo, CA
- Foster a bold roadmap for the leading predictive analytics & AI/ML sandbox product in the P&C insurance industry
- Lead a team of product managers and insurance domain experts to establish Guidewire as the industry leader in predictive analytics
- Build must-have new features like scenario modeling, business impact monitoring, and pricing optimization tools
- Leverage the Guidewire Data Platform to power both Guidewire and third-party analytic solutions
- Guide our large team of engineers and data scientists to build on-time, on-spec, and with high quality
- Build cross team trust via transparency, communication, and teamwork and support the sales process
- 10+ years’ consistent track record in building predictive analytics or actuarial products
- Expertise in B2B SaaS products in InsurTech or FinTech
- Strong expertise in managing technical teams focused on technical domains
- Compelling vision and superb communication coupled with strong business acumen and detail orientation
- Deep understanding of large enterprises’ issues
- and adoption of predictive analytics & AI/ML
- Experience with AWS ecosystem including Sagemaker and Quicksight.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.