Adventure's around the corner...
Technical Product Manager - Remote, US
- Department Product Development
- Location United States - San Mateo, CA
- Build compelling developer experiences for customers and partners to configure Guidewire applications and implement on the Guidewire platform
- Ability to take requirements from Guidewire, customer and partner developers and software engineering industry trends for IDEs and developer platforms to distill it down to Guidewire Developer Experience capabilities
- Collaborate with other platform product managers to ensure seamless development experience across all platform components such as CI/CD, Testing, Integrations, Data platform
- Ability to identify success metrics for Guidewire and customers using the Guidewire developer experience and using data driven decisions for prioritization of the feature backlog
- Understanding the developer community and open-source network to identify high priority capabilities that will differentiate Guidewire
- Articulate the value to customers and the corresponding impact to GW of the successful adoption of capabilities
- Analyze competitive trends and insure-techs who are building similar developer platforms for insurance products.
- Diligently perform customer research for design evolution and feedback sessions to ensure the right experience gets built.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of total experience, with at least 1+ in product management, preferably in cloud-based and cloud-native business applications and/or highly configurable enterprise software products and solutions.
- Software engineering industry experience, ideally in Java based language with common IDEs such as IntelliJ or Eclipse, including basic understanding of CI/CD, Testing, Observability
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present clearly and persuasively to customers, partners, colleagues and senior executives.
- BS in Computer Science required
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.