Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Software Development Engineer - Tools & Integration - Remote, US
- Department Product Development
- Location United States - Remote
Successful Senior Software Development Engineers at Guidewire typically have:
- Hands-on experience designing, writing and testing code
- Experience working in an agile development environment (Sprint, Kanban, TDD, etc.)
- Technical leadership from solution design through release
- Curiosity and internal motivation to constantly learn and improve
- Excellent communication skills, comfort level to speak their mind and defend ideas based on merit, yet humility and hunger to learn from others
Key technical qualifications include experience with:
- Contributing to or extending industry testing frameworks
- Industry standard API and load testing frameworks (Karate, Postman, Gatling)
- Industry standard UI testing frameworks (TestCafe, Selenium, Cypress)
- 3rd party software integrations (REST APIs, XML, JSon)
- Testing lifecycle and Behavior Driven testing (Cucumber, Gherkin)
- CI/CD, build and reporting tools (Docker, NPM, Gradle, TeamCity, Jenkins, Jira, XRay)
Technical expertise in these areas is a bonus:
- APM tools (Datadog, AppDynamics, etc.)
- Profiling tools (JProfiler, YourKit, etc.)
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Operating Systems (Unix, Windows)
Our employee culture…
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.