Adventure's around the corner...
Technology Enablement Change Lead- US Remote Option
- Department Business Technology
- Location United States - Remote
Roles and Responsibilities
- The primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Leading Enablement programs of varying complexity for BizTech initiatives including projects (BizTech, functional area, and enterprise-wide), enhancements and operational work.
- Developing the change management strategy and executing the change management plan to facilitate a successful transition, including stakeholder engagement, drafting communications, and developing role-based training
- Facilitating interviews and workshops (in-person and virtually) to gather inputs for change management artifacts
- Developing templates and workstream deliverables, including impact assessments and stakeholder analyses to document how technology changes will impact each business team and role
- Drafting, coordinating, and deploying targeted communications, trainings, and adoption support channels (FAQs, Slack, SharePoint) to build awareness, knowledge, and skills with stakeholders
- Helping to execute the end-to-end change management program, applying project management skills to identify and mitigate risks/issues as they arise
- Collecting and reporting on Change Management workstream adoption metrics to evaluate success
- Proactively identifying and implementing ongoing enhancements to the Technology Enablement practice (including the team’s methodology, playbook, and tools and templates).
- Developing and delivering presentations to stakeholders of varying levels to influence, facilitate alignment and develop shared understanding
- We are looking for an individual that has:
- Strong analysis, planning, organizational, and leadership skills
- Ability to set direction and approach and execute plans with limited information and ambiguity
- Ability to provide fact-based point of views, while maintaining utmost flexibility
- Ability to influence peers, stakeholders, and Executives
- Expert communication skills, ability to deliver messaging via storytelling and with impact
- Strong ability to develop and deliver effective presentations and proven ability to quickly earn the trust of executives and key stakeholders
- Minimum 10 years full-time business management consulting, or related experience
- 5+ years leading large-scale and complex programs requiring change management, communications and/or training, either as a lead of core team member
- Experience working in waterfall, agile and hybrid project delivery models
- Ability to prioritize and balance between competing priorities
- Track record of coaching/mentoring and directly managing other enablement/change professionals
- Track record of defining methods and practices for change related artifacts and processes
- Previous work experience in Change Management, Technology Enablement, Communications, and Consulting preferred
- Experience working in the Technology industry, Technology department, or technology related implementations, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Change or Business Management.
- Certifications in Change Management methodologies is desirable
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.