Adventure's around the corner...
Customer Success Manager
- Department Customer Success
- Location Sydney
- Overall account and relationship management with a focus on driving customer engagement
- Facilitate customer references where appropriate
- Coordinate strategy updates and Guidewire headquarter visits for customers
- You will function as an advocate for your customers within the Guidewire organization in terms of industry practices, standardized product use cases, educational/training curriculum development and any administrative needs that are key to achieving customer success.
- When appropriate, you will take point of driving to a successful conclusion to customer issues or situations, following the standard Guidewire methodology and involving other departments and individuals as necessary.
- Provide leadership and coaching in customer-facing communications. Assist with internal escalations and otherwise coordinate with the Customer Support to provide timely resolutions to customer concerns.
- You will act as coach for your customers’ teams to make sure that they have access to, and make use of all available Guidewire Services, including Education, Training, Customer Success Events, Guidewire Communities, whitepapers, datasheets, web seminars, etc.
- You will develop a deep and cross-functional understanding of the key business challenges of your customers.
- You will be responsible for product adoption of one or more Guidewire solutions helping customers to maximize the value of their Guidewire investment
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
Required Skills & Experience
- 15+ years relevant work experience – prior Customer Success roles, implementation delivery, product development, sales
- Exceptional communications skills in English, including customer facing.
- Demonstrated executive leadership and communication experience, showing the ability to define a vision, build a persuasive business case, establish personal credibility, resolve conflicting views (and personalities) and engender honest feedback and appraisal
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple initiatives or accounts simultaneously and under pressure
- Strong knowledge of the P&C insurance space, industry trends and challenges, the fundamental economics of an insurance company
- Ability to travel as needed to client locations, industry events and company initiatives
- Demonstrated people and team management skills in a customer service-related position.
- Based in Sydney with regular travel to customers in Australia as well as Guidewire headquarters (50%)
- Cross functional team management skills in a customer service related position
- Guidewire product and insurance domain knowledge
- Demonstrated account planning and management skills, including estimations, budgets, forecasting and coordination of multiple work streams
- Demonstrated coaching and change management experience – not just defining a plan but executing that plan successfully and adapting to obstacles or shifts in business priority
- Demonstrated knowledge of Guidewire InsuranceSuite and Guidewire Digital Engage platforms
- Prior customer relationship or sales experience
- Experience working with cloud-native platforms, the development process for cloud delivery and/or managed solutions
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.