Adventure's around the corner...
Billing Analyst- San Mateo, California
- Department Finance
- Location United States - San Mateo, CA
- Work closely with the Revenue Team members to provide monthly invoicing to all external clients for the Company.
- Distribute invoices on a timely manner via Oracle Fusion, 3rd party portals (Ariba, Coupa) and/or email.
- Build and maintain relationships with external clients as it relates to monthly invoicing.
- Collaborate with other departments (Treasury, Revenue, Sales ops, Education,Tax) to ensure billing accuracy.
- Provide customer support in regards to special requests, inquiries and/or disputes regarding invoicing.
- Perform monthly reconciliation for Accounts Receivable account.
- Ad Hoc reconciliations as requested.
- Assist in Audit and SOX request items.
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries/credit memos.
- Update job knowledge by participating in team trainings.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.