Adventure's around the corner...
Business Operations Associate
- Department Delivery Services
- Location Ireland - Dublin
- Receive, resolve, and process internal customer requests in Salesforce cases, while ensuring the highest quality of support.
- Prioritize workload and manage multiple time sensitive cases at once.
- Create and/or approve sales and contractual documents (i.e., Statement of Works/Work Orders, Change Orders, proposals, request for information (RFIs), estimates, etc.) for standard and non-standard deals while adhering to Guidewire’s policies and procedures.
- Support field consultants globally with invoicing and month-end billing activities.
- Troubleshoot general employee questions regarding resource assignments, expenses, travel, company policies, and a wide variety of other topics.
- Assist with project set-up, tracking, and maintenance in FinancialForce, our Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool.
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders throughout the Company (e.g., Professional Services, Finance, and Legal) to ensure prompt resolution or approval for customer rates and billing discrepancies.
- Ability to clearly communicate effectively with a remote team.
- Create customer-facing annual rate increase notification letters, while updating internal system(s) with new rates as appropriate.
- Create, own, and implement organizational efficiencies.
- This role has the potential for occasional travel to other Guidewire offices (U.S. and international).
- 1+ years combined experience in technical services operations or Professional/Delivery Services preferred.
- Some background in invoicing, billing, and/or financial analysis preferred.
- Must be able to read and interpret contractual language with regards to project set-up details (i.e., rates, start and end dates, expense policies, etc.).
- Experience with basic project management (i.e., defining goals, tracking progress, reporting status, and meeting milestones).
- Experience with basic system administration tasks.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, FinancialForce.com, and SharePoint desired.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel required. Advanced knowledge in Excel is a plus.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills. Comfortable talking to internal customers via email, chat, or phone.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.