Adventure's around the corner...
Metadata Product Manager - Dublin, Ireland
- Department Business Technology
- Location Dublin
- Experience building and maintaining data catalogues/dictionaries, and data flow documentation.
- Experience in data analysis across diverse enterprise applications that cover Sales, Marketing, Service, and Finance domains. We use Salesforce, Marketo, and Oracle ERP as systems of engagement/record, and Snowflake and Tableau for data lake/warehouse and reporting.
- Process and data modelling using tools such as Visio and Lucid-chart, or similar modelling tools
- Expert in SQL and SOQL, report development, and an ability to choose the right analysis tool for the job
- Understanding of the data lifecycle across source/transactional systems, integrations, master data management systems, and data lakes/warehouses
- Experience in taxonomy development, data stewardship, and in guiding data management concepts and principles to technical and non-technical teams, documenting data lineage and helping others in this understanding
- Understanding of data enrichment and appropriate use, quality measurement and reporting
- Ability to identify anomalies and optimization opportunities through a structured analysis process, and articulate these areas of improvement for engineering teams
WHAT YOU WOULD NEED TO SUCCEED
- Emphasize team wins over individual success
- Experience in a scaled agile environment; Scrum master or Product Owner certifications preferred
- Experience using data catalog tools such as Alation, Informatica EDC, or Atlan
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that can be easily interpreted by diverse stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills; you will be working with business and technical teams
- Curiosity to explore, discover and understand using data forensics, testing, and interviews
- Motivated by learning and teaching others
- 10+ years of related work experience OR Masters degree and 6+ years work experience
- Competitive market Salary
- LTI (Long term cash Incentive)
- 26 annual leave days
- Health care Benefits
- 3 paid days volunteering and many more
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.