Adventure's around the corner...
Technical Lead Engineer (Front End)
- DepartmentProduct Development and Operations
- LocationIndia - Bangalore
- Location TypeHybrid
What you would do
- Be part of a small empowered team to successful delivery of product updates.
- Work with Team Lead to define sprints and perform agile ceremonies.
- Own, diagnose and resolve code defects.
What you would need to succeed
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the above areas.
- Experience and confidence contributing to product and software design, and implementation.
- Experience writing unit tests and testable components.
- Experience building automation scripts and tools to support the CI & CD pipeline.
- Experienced in design patterns and best coding practices.
- Experience working in an Agile work environment and knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Strong technical communication skills.
- BS/MS degree (Computer Science) or equivalent.
- Demonstrated aptitude for continuous learning of new technologies that can be applied to improving the product.
- Experience developing applications deployed using public cloud infrastructure such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Understanding of authentication, role-based access control (authorization), web application security.
- Server-side Java development
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 540+ insurers in 40 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.