Adventure's around the corner...
Proposal Manager, US Remote Option
- Department Go To Market
- Location United States - Remote
- Provide oversight and project management of the RFP Process, including, but not limited to: facilitating strategy calls with sales team and subject matter experts, seeing that all items are assigned and projected to be completed in a timely manner, final review for quality and release approval, and provide support to the Sales Operations team as required,
- Provide oversight on completion of all security questionnaires and vendor risk assessments.
- Ensure compliance with published sales and business policies. Be a sales advocate and partner to internal organizations to understand complex issues and ensure Guidewire is providing the best possible response.
- Assess priority and urgency, anticipate bottlenecks and balance customer demands
- Build strong productive relationships and feedback loops with senior management, legal, finance, security, and operations teams
- Project-manage the entire proposal response, from initial review of the RFI/P to release of final deliverable to the client. This includes ensuring all packaging of responses is consistently professional, assigning action items, and holding colleagues accountable to deadlines.
- Maintain knowledge of company and its offerings and understand all new initiatives that impact proposal responses.
- Reference content curation and updates
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Track RFP Activity
- Position will require less than 10% travel
Desired Skills & Experience / Requirements
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Technical Communication or related degree required, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ professional experience in an Enterprise Software company and with at least 2 years in a proposal management role.
- Exceptional ability to multitask, prioritize and manage changing priorities.
- Outstanding writing, editing and project management skills.
- Proven ability to successfully manage projects from start to finish.
- Excellent cross-organizational skills, including the ability to influence without authority and communicate with senior executives.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Advanced MS Office software skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Familiarity with Ombud is a plus.
- Collegial, proactive attitude, ability to work with a team in fast-paced environment is essential.
- Discretion and a high-level confidentiality are required in this role.
- Ability to grasp the functional and technical overview of the Guidewire Software product suite.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.