Adventure's around the corner...
Cloud Engineer Intern - Bangalore
- Department Students & Graduates
- Location India - Bangalore
- Location Type On-Site
- Windows/Linux based systems administration skills in a Cloud environment.
- Programming knowledge in Infrastructure-as-code tools Terraform, Ansible or CloudFormation.
- Good knowledge in AWS native services (EC2, S3, Lambda, Cloud watch).
- Knowledge of AWS Network infrastructure (VPC, Subnet & Network ACLs)
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Understanding of API and platform integration.
- Must be able to participate in periodic on-call rotation
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, is self-motivated and able to define, plan and
- implement long-term goals, tasks and projects
- Currently enroll BS in Computer Science or Engineering or information systems or related field (or equivalent experience) required.
- Good understanding of AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, Cloud watch, VPC, Subnet & Network ACLs
- Scripting skills: highly skilled in a at least two typical scripting languages (shell/bash, PowerShell, Perl, python, ruby)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate OR SysOps Administrator desired.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 450 insurers, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.