Adventure's around the corner...
IAM Test Engineer
- Department Information Security & Compliance
- Location United States - Remote
- Interface with SMEs/Architects/Engineers to develop a testing framework for IAM toolset.
- Create test plans, test cases and defect management workflows for all stages of development and production deployment.
- Execute the test cases against project requirements.
- Track the status of open bugs/issues and efforts to resolve to those.
- Automate testing process and create re-usable testing scripts wherever possible.
- Work closely with application teams, helpdesk, IAM team to create meaningful test data and to make sure all relevant use cases are tested.
- Focus areas include authentication, authorization, access controls, encryption services, cloud access monitoring etc.
Skills and knowledge
- Must have an understanding of basic concepts of Identity and Access Management (Provisioning, Reconciliation, RBAC, SOD, Least Privilege Access..), regulatory compliance (SOX, SOC 1 & SOC 2, PCI DSS)
- Must have experience with one or more industry leading IDM, SSO and PAM solutions.
- Must have experience with Directories (AD, Novell, UnboundID/PingDirectory, LDAP in general, etc…)
- Should have experience with Remote Automation Tools (Automation Anywhere, Workfusion, etc…)
- Should have some experience with AWS.
- 10 plus years of Information Security /IAM related experience (utilizing the skills listed above)
- Or 6 years of Information Security experience/IAM related (utilizing the skills listed above and a Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Security or IT)
- Preferred CISSP, CCSP, CIAM or vendor tool specific certification
- Preferred technical training/higher education in the security or IT domains
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.