Adventure's around the corner...
Associate Engineer - Integration Analyst/QA (MuleSoft / Snowflake) - Canada, Remote
- Department Business Technology
- Location Canada - Remote
- Recognized as an engineering member of the scrum team who assists with entry-level tasks supporting the delivery of solutions, enhancements, services, and/or to provide operational support
- Has basic knowledge level of MuleSoft and Snowflake technologies and ability to use tools/platforms within their functional/technology domain to:
- Collaborates with senior engineers to deliver complex solutions, enhancements and/or services
- Help with data analysis and testing workflows
- Works on problems of low complexity where analysis of data requires evaluation of few identifiable factors
- Demonstrates judgment in selecting methods, patterns, and frameworks for obtaining/designing/developing solutions
- Collaboration is limited to the immediate scrum team
- Bachelor’s in computer sciences, Information Management, or related fields
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience implementing integration solutions
- Minimum 2 years of MuleSoft Platform development and design experience is a must
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with persistence layers like MS-SQL, Oracle, Snowflake, etc. preferred
- Knowledge of web services, APIs, microservices and related standards such as HTTP, REST, SOAP, and OAuth
- Experience using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform – API Manager, Runtime Manager, Exchange, Flow Designer etc.
- Good organization and problem-solving skills
- Good to have experience in developing an Agile software development environment (Scrum)
- Good to have experience with Jenkins and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Willingness to learn and master unfamiliar technologies and/or concepts
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.