Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Recruiter / TA Business Partner - Dublin, Ireland
- Department People Team
- Location Ireland - Dublin
What will I be doing?
- You will have a high level of input into the planning, development, and delivery of scalable, strategic hiring initiatives for the Product Development function and acting as the point person for technical recruiting.
- Running end to end recruitment process for all levels. Prescreen candidates, facilitate de-brief sessions, interview scheduling using Lever ATS to ensure process consistency.
- Building and being a phenomenal partner and influencer with our internal Guidewire community across the EMEA region.
- Collaborate and partner with Hiring Managers, HR, and Recruiting team members to resolve business needs, talent availability, and gaps.
- Chip in with onsite and virtual TA events.
- Partnering with talent branding, marketing, and other external vendors to have a coordinated and integrated attraction campaign
- Offering a phenomenal candidate experience to anyone you engage with and finding opportunities to improve and increase our visibility with the talent audience continuously.
- Work on special projects to improve the recruitment processes, talent mapping, and employer branding.
- Acting as a team leader on recruiting projects as the main point of contact to an internal customer.
- Mentoring, coaching, and setting tasks of more junior team members to ensure team success.
What do I need to be successful?
- Ability to drive the process with a sense of urgency and manage the expectations of their client group.
- A mixture of agency and in-house recruiting is ideal for giving that breadth of experience. We need an all-rounder who is very hands-on.
- Some exposure to recruiting in the European region, within the tech sector, and appreciate cultural differences.
- Heightened attention to detail and highly creative individual.
- Ability to proactively identify problems, take ownership, build solutions.
- Ability to use data insights to influence business decisions.
- Digital literacy to include experience with Applicant Tracking, HRIS, or similar system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to represent Guidewire in a professional, positive manner.
- Other languages would be helpful such as Spanish, German, or Polish.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.