Adventure's around the corner...
Senior AWS Infrastructure Engineer - Linux, Kubernetes
- Department Business Technology
- Location India - Chennai
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes on AWS
- Automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation on AWS
- Implement continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS and on-premise.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS and on-premise.
- Build tools and processes to support the infrastructure and help with migration of systems from on-premise to Cloud.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Cloud infrastructures such as AWS & VMware, and container offerings such as Docker.
- Provisioning and administration of solutions on AWS using Terraform or CloudFormation and/or other cloud provisioning tools to deploy fully functional VPCs consisting of Windows and Linux AMIs
- Administered Linux on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or CentOS 6.x and 7.x with centralized configuration and patch management.
- Experience setting up Kubernetes with In-depth knowledge of K8s features, setting up Ingress, Load Balancer, RBAC, Docker containers creating, Securing & hardening of Docker images.
- Solid foundational networking principles and kubernetes networking with Calico.
- Experience in deploying a Servicemesh architecture using Istio.
- Build systems monitoring solutions that provide visual insights into the operating states of the deployed solutions using tools such Prometheus, Grafana Application log management solutions using ELK stack, Sumo Logic or other equivalent
- Support designing and implementing Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines using tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible.
- Support project teams in providing automation of the CD effort necessary for smooth application deployment stacks into higher environments.
- Provisioning and administration of solutions on AWS using Terraform or CloudFormation and/or other cloud provisioning tools to deploy fully functional VPCs consisting of Windows and Linux AMIs.
- Strong working knowledge of Python, Java, and or PowerShell, and has experience with using scripts for automating provisioning, deployment, and administrative tasks.
- Strong working knowledge of JIRA or other task management tools.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.