Adventure's around the corner...
Strategic Sourcing Specialist - Edina, Minnesota
- Department Finance
- Location United States - Edina, MN
What You'll Do
- Manage assigned business relationships and procurement sourcing requests in Marketing, Sales, and HR as well as event and training engagements!
- Review and negotiate purchase a wide variety of contracts for compliance to company standards
- Conduct large- and small-scale sourcing events to determine optimal supplier solution
- Actively manage key supplier relationships
- Lead in the development of a contract review playbook and process
- Assist in the development of spend analytics capabilities and metrics
Who We Are
- Data Driven – Using analytics and metrics to drive reasoned decisions and actions
- Critical Problem solver – Constantly seeking opportunities for improvement everyday
- Negotiator – Sensitive to the needs of all parties to drive for an optimal win-win solution
- Initiator and Owner – Unafraid to take on challenges to see them to the end for business results
- Analytically Minded – Ability to assess priorities and determine root causes amid ambiguity
- Solution Oriented – Looking beyond challenges and limitations to design a practical, realistic solution
- Collaborator – Always seeking opportunities to partner for perspectives for the best solution
Your Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years of global strategic sourcing experience, including contract management, preferably in Marketing, Sales, and HR and SaaS
- Strategic sourcing and category management
- Contract negotiation and lifecycle management experience
- Business partner management and procurement planning
- Management of key suppliers and their associated risk throughout their lifecycle
- Experience with spend analytics, operational metrics, and contract playbooks is desirable
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.