Adventure's around the corner...
Technical Support Engineer - Fresher
- Department Customer and Cloud Operations
- Location India - Remote
- Perform runbook tasks at designated scheduled times for a specific Guidewire customer
- Execute SQL queries and generate reports as required
- Align with Guidewire’s support processes
- Document activity in support cases using Guidewire’s ticketing system
- Ensure availability as per the shift roster
Required skills and experience:
- High School graduate
- Some experience using SQL
- Good communication and customer-facing skills
- Read, write, and speak fluent English.
- We provide 24x7 support. The shifts would be:
- Weekdays and On-call support coverage on weekends about once every 6 weeks per Specialist
- 6 a.m. – 3 p.m. Indian Standard Time
- 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Indian Standard Time
- 10 p.m. – 7 a.m. Indian Standard Time
- Competitive Market Salary
- FlexWork options
- Group Medical Insurance
- Annual Wellness Reimbursement
- 15 days paid annual leave (Earned leave)
- 26 weeks paid maternity leave
- 16 weeks paid paternity leave
- 3 paid days volunteering and many more
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.