Adventure's around the corner...
Sales Operations Analyst- US Remote
- DepartmentGo To Market
- LocationUnited States - Remote
- Location TypeRemote
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the Customer Success/Account Managers on contract review and business terms to support the customer relationship.
- Ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies. Be an advocate and partner to internal organizations to understand complex sales issues.
- Assess priority and urgency, anticipate bottlenecks and balance customer demands
- Build strong productive relationships and feedback loops with Customer Success/Account Managers, legal, finance, and operations teams to drive efficiency and organization satisfaction with the contracting process best practices
- Drive current customer contract audit and verification, having good communication with external C-level customers on upcoming fees and contract management
- Manage invoicing for all recurring License, Subscription and Maintenance revenue
- Preparation of contract amendments
- Project-manage the entire proposal process for customer account related questionnaires (non-sales related), from initial review of the questionnaire to release of final deliverable to the client. This includes ensuring all packaging of responses is consistently professional, assigning action items, and holding colleagues accountable to deadlines.
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Position will require less than 10% travel
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Ability to communicate with senior executives
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Extensive MS Office software skills are required (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Business or Communications) or three or more years of experience providing professional executive-level sales support
Salary InformationSalary Range: $79000 - $119000 per year
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.