Adventure's around the corner...
Client Engagement Manager – Data and Analytics
- Department Analytics and Data Services
- Location United States - Remote
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- You have the primary ownership for driving customer adoption of the Data and Analytics products, renewal of the customer’s term subscription and expansion of their use of Guidewire’s Data & Analytics tools.
- You will continuously evangelize the power of Data and Analytics within an Insurance environment. You will provide strategic guidance and strive to embed understanding of applying data-driven rigor through everyday processes at a P&C Insurance carrier.
- You will share best practices, frequent obstacles and best paths to adoption of applying Analytics in an Insurance Organization across Pricing, Underwriting, Claims, Operations and other departments.
- You will work with your assigned customers to ensure they are achieving maximum value from their Guidewire investment, aiming for full utilization of their Analytics license and expansion of it across other products, use cases and Lines of Business.
- You will act as coach for your customer teams to make sure that they have access to, and make use of all available Guidewire Success Services, including Education, Training, Events, Guidewire Communities, whitepapers, datasheets, web seminars, etc.
- You will work with the overall Guidewire account team and the customer C-level team to articulate an overall business plan or roadmap that showcases the Guidewire products.
- You will develop a deep and cross-functional understanding of the key business challenges of your customers.
- You will coordinate with Guidewire Product, Sales and Marketing teams to identify common objections and their resolutions to deeper or expanded use of the Data and Analytics products, always highlighting business value within the context of the Customer.
- You will function as an advocate for your customers within the Guidewire organization in terms of industry practices, standardized product use cases, educational/training curriculum development and any administrative needs that are key to achieving customer success.
- You will cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders within your account portfolio and across other portfolios, by networking between customers, partners, and Guidewire.
- You will reflect on your learnings within your portfolio to build and contribute to thought leadership, best practices and industry publications.
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and guide the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- Eight+ years relevant work experience – prior Client Engagement Customer Success roles and/or sales delivery experience in the Insurance industry
- Cross-functional P&C insurance expertise, preferably on the carrier side. Experience working with pricing, claims, underwriting, and operations departments.
- Understanding of the use of Data and Analytics within Insurance industry
- Strong knowledge of the P&C insurance industry trends and challenges and the fundamental economics of an insurance company
- Exceptional organizational and communications skills – written, verbal and non-verbal
- Demonstrated executive leadership and communication experience, showing the ability to define a vision, build a persuasive business case, establish personal credibility, resolve conflicting views (and personalities) and engender honest feedback and appraisal
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple initiatives or accounts simultaneously and under pressure
- Ability to travel as needed to client locations, industry events and company initiatives (25-50%)
Nice to haves:
- Experience with one or more risk modeling tools and high-level understanding of advanced analytics/modeling techniques in insurance.
- Demonstrated account planning and management skills, including estimations, budgets, forecasting and coordination of multiple work streams
- Demonstrated coaching and change management experience – not just defining a plan but executing that plan successfully and adapting to obstacles or shifts in business priority
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.