Adventure's around the corner...
- Department Business Technology
- Location Ireland - Dublin
What will you do :
- Collaborate with Scrum Masters, Architects, Dev Engineers, QA and Designers on scope, solutions, constraints, and risks
- Work with subject matter authorities to support established business strategy/vision of business product areas.
- Collect and analyze requirements and decompose high-level information into details.
- Conduct fit-gap analysis and work with engineers to develop proposed solutions.
- Illustrate key concepts through process descriptions, workflows, and other visual diagrams.
- Handle a product backlog.
- Support QA - Performs manual testing supporting quality assurance and testing automation effort.
- Experience working with any of the Salesforce cloud products like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and being able to apply them
- 1-3+ years of Salesforce platform implementations in enterprise solutions
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is preferred
- Working experience of “Customer Support and/or Customer Success function” and related systems
- Experience using Jira tool for project management colour
- Strong written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand business requests/problems, analyze user stories and develop functional use cases/tasks clearly stating business outcomes
- Ability to follow an agile or iterative software development methodology
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Work with multi-functional groups on requirements
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.