Adventure's around the corner...
Procurement Specialist- San Mateo
- Department Finance
- Location United States - San Mateo, CA
What You'll Do
- Support procurement operations at Guidewire, including sourcing, requisitioning, contracting, ordering, and reporting
- Manage operational processes like supplier on-boarding , software credit card purchase transactions and the contract signature process
- Collaborate on process improvements and developing a tiered service model
- Support the development of operational dashboards for reporting metrics to management
Who You Are
- Data Driven – Using analytics and defining metrics to drive process improvements
- Detail oriented – Aware of and manages all details as an opportunity for improvement and successful implementation
- Organized -- Excels in time, task, and information management
- Collaborator- Strong individual contributor with a team mentality
- Communicator-Excellent customer service and communication skills supporting all levels of employee stakeholders
Your Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of procurement experience recommended
- Familiarity with Coupa, Ariba, or other procurement systems
- Familiarity with DocuSign
- Strong Excel and SharePoint experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems, or related field, or equivalent experience
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.