Adventure's around the corner...
Global Security Systems Engineer
- Department Workplace
- Location Ireland - Dublin
- Interface with the rest of the GSS team, Workplace, IT, InfoSec and lines of business to create and manage efficient, effective access control practices
- Responsible for integrating and maintaining physical security technology software and hardware tools that assist the organization
- Research and evaluate the latest technology
- Establish and maintain project plans to ensure on time delivery of systems for new and existing offices
- Assist with policies and procedures as they relate to physical security systems and technology
- Ability to see long term vision of physical security systems and technology
- Manage and work with security vendors
- 4-5 years of experience programming, maintaining, deploying and managing physical access control systems, network video management systems, IP video intercom systems, visitor management systems, physical servers, virtual servers and SQL databases
- 3 years of project management experience with an understanding of the full project management cycle
- Intermediate knowledge of network systems and administration
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (Up to 30%)
- Availability to support after hours and on weekends
- Experience and proficiency in CAD or BIM
- Strong background in IT/network management
- Certifications in AMAG Symmetry and Avigilon ACC
- CSPM Certification
- PSP Certification
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.