Adventure's around the corner...
Market Research Analyst for Analytics Products
- Department Go To Market
- Location United Kingdom - London
- Collect data on insurers, vendors, and markets and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- Understand business objectives and design methodology to reflect market fluctuations.
- Compile and analyze statistical and non-structural data using internally established methods.
- Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations.
- Provide market analysis, identify market trends by zooming on various companies’ market offerings, pricing/business models, sales, and methods of operation.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties' research, and implement best practices.
- Assist with other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Assess priority and urgency, anticipate bottlenecks, and balance demands.
- The position will require less than 20% travel.
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience in Insurance and/or Analytics Software.
- Graduate degree in business, IT, mathematics, or applied science or related field.
- Advanced MS Office software skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is essential.
- Proven market research analysis experience, focus on unstructured research
- Experience in statistical analysis, and unstructured information analysis.
- Professional experience of international business cultures will be beneficial.
- Practical knowledge of resources like - AM Best, Swiss Re Sigma, Gartner, Celent, Novarica, regional regulatory reports, Salesforce, Tableau, Thoughtspot, Highspot, Jira, Confluence - will be beneficial.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, and structure work as well as complete it from start to finish.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking with a proven ability to interpret large amounts of data.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.