Adventure's around the corner...
GTM Director/VP Strategist, US Remote Option
- Department Go To Market
- Location United States - Remote
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: Market Insight
- Produce market analysis for target market opportunities that informs product and business strategy.
- Cultivate relationships with key external leaders to ensure a consistently current pulse for the market.
- Frame market dynamics from the perspectives of the industry and customers.
- Prioritize and guide competitive intelligence efforts and win/loss analyses in collaboration with market intelligence and Product Marketing teams.
GTM Planning and Execution
- Provide input to product strategy and investment priorities.
- Identify key partners for driving long-term growth, build strategy to activate those partners, and work with Alliances team to execute the strategy.
- Develop clear and consistent “source of truth” internal positioning documents.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Marketing leaders to define value propositions and messaging themes.
- Critically examine GTM processes for efficiency and effectiveness improvements.
- Ensure ongoing alignment between internal product strategy/vision and customer-facing marketing materials.
- Activate and facilitate the sales enablement process to maximize the reach and impact of external positioning/messaging efforts.
- Understand product capabilities and user personas for both current product and future roadmap.
- Work with business operations and program management to ensure decisions, activities, and hand-offs are executed cleanly.
External Market Communications
- Serve as a subject matter specialist for external events -- analyst briefings, customer/prospect meetings, and user groups.
- Actively engage in strategic deals to provide executive presence/ commitment.
Internal Business Line Support
- Identify and evaluate new solutions initiatives.
- Facilitate business case development (e.g., TAM analysis, impact analysis, pricing, and packaging decisions).
- Report on business performance and solution adoption.
- Provide cross-functional problem solving and issue resolution.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.