Adventure's around the corner...
Bilingual Strategic Sales Executive, LATAM Region
- Department Go To Market
- Location United States - Miami, FL
Key activities for this role:
- Proactive development of existing and new business customers in assigned territory
- Build and maintain relationships with key prospects and decision makers.
- Build and maintain a 3X pipeline of opportunities within your defined territory to support your quota.
- Deliver new ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) against a defined quota in USD.
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and prospects utilizing Guidewire's systems and procedures.
- Lead post-sale client relationships to improve product extension sales to existing customers
- Lead and personally undertake sales activities from initial contact until sale closure. This will include contacting new and existing clients face-to-face, as well as via telephone and electronically.
- Arrange and participate in technical and sales presentations to clients.
- Maintain a practical knowledge of Guidewire's underlying technology, products, and consulting services.
- Analyze competitor products and activities and provide input to marketing strategies and product development.
- Prepare detailed quotations and proposals that fully meet client expectations while minimizing risks to Guidewire. Follow Guidewire procedures for quotation review and accept responsibility for the scope, accuracy, and success of these proposals.
- Present regular detailed reports to Guidewire leadership regarding sales and marketing activities and success rates.
- Represent Guidewire at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings, and other avenues to initiate sales of the Guidewire products.
- 5+years of demonstrated experience with enterprise software and sales
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the insurance P&C industry preferred
- Detailed understanding of the enterprise sales cycle
- Strong written and verbal communication, liaising, and representation skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Ability to analyze market trends and business data to identify new market potential, and to use the data to generate and develop new business
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Spanish
- U.S. resident
- Travel: this role covers a sales territory in the LATAM region, including Mexico and Central America, There will be approximately 50-60% travel (post Covid-19).
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.