Adventure's around the corner...
Associate, Corporate Development- San Mateo, California
- Department Corporate Development
- Location United States - San Mateo, CA
Skills & Ability
- Strong analysis and presentation skills – ability to produce quick and high-quality analysis and presentation materials with strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Extensive modeling experience with ability to understand and construct financial models
- Desire to cover the market through engagement with bankers, venture capitalist, corporate venture capitalist and startups
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize work, navigate ambiguity and produce high quality product with limited guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill; ability to simplify complex concepts to an executive audience
- Collaborative work ethic with ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to create repeatable, efficient processes and recognize where improvements can be made
- Must be a self-starter with strong intellectual curiosity and a hunger to learn
Education and Experience
- 2-4 years of work experience in investment banking, corporate development, or private equity
- Prior experience in software is ideal but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.