Adventure's around the corner...
Systems Engineer Intern
- DepartmentStudents & Graduates
- LocationCanada - Toronto
- Location TypeHybrid
- Position is onsite minimum of two days in office.
- Contribute to the technical aspects of engineering, maintenance, and management of infrastructure services, including the Google Workspace productivity suite and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) services.
- Participate in automation and scripting activities to enhance operational efficiency.
- Support the design, configuration, and troubleshooting of various Google services.
- Assist in documenting and supporting business rules, system operating procedures related to the Google platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to evaluate and recommend Google Workspace features/enhancements.
- Analyze trouble tickets, identify gaps, and contribute to innovative solutions. Document and support technical staff globally.
Intern Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated interest in Google Workspace (G Suite), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and collaboration platforms.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Currently pursuing a final year or completed BS/BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Basic understanding of email infrastructure, security protocols, and enterprise mobility management.
- Ability to comprehend company policies, business processes, and procedures.
- Willingness to contribute to the creation of design documents, system operating procedures, and FAQs.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate effectively.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 540+ insurers in 40 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.