Adventure's around the corner...
Director, People Technology - US- Remote
- Department People Team
- Location United States - Remote
Who are you:
- Driving cross functional People System strategy and improvements are exciting for you
- You are an advocate for automation, simplification and scale in our systems and processes
- You are a partner who consultatively brings concerns, opportunities, and options to the table
- In the face of challenge, you are flexible and committed to finding a great solution that is right for the business and team members, not just the People team
- You excel at threading systems together with process across people, finance, IT and others as needed
- You are comfortable in a project management role, managing the project team, partners and vendors with ease
- You are a systems thinker, rooted in making experiences better for people
What you will do:
- Design and implement the strategic vision for the People Technology solutions to achieve optimum performance to meet our global business requirements!
- Ensure efficient and effective implementation and use of HRIS system(s) globally, including integration of systems where needed
- Develop and lead our mighty global team of 3 HRIS Systems Analysts
- Translate business priorities into timely robust solutions addressing key business challenges across the People Team
- Align with the critical initiatives that drive the company’s growth
- Maintain strong relationships based on trust and transparency with primary business stakeholders
- Negotiate appropriate trade-offs and ensure clear accountability, targets, timelines and deliverables for each major initiative
- Ensure the security, scalability, reliability of business-critical systems which includes managing priorities and balancing demand in a rapidly changing environment
What you bring:
- 10+ years experience with multiple HRIS systems including ATS, Performance Management, LMS and Payroll modules.
- 5+ years experience with SaaS space
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience enabling business users to drive utilization of cloud platforms
- Experience developing, managing, and coaching teams
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.