Do you understand the power of persistence? Are you ready to get better every day? We're looking for a Software Engineer to join our development team in Krakow. You’ll play a key role in building products that improve the experience of millions of Guidewire customers worldwide. Working in a team of specialists who have a shared commitment to push further and achieve more.
Driven by integrity and motivated by the collective challenge.
At Guidewire, we're changing the face of insurance. Developing and delivering technology that's crafting the future of the property and casualty industry. We're a global team of more than 2,400 working at scale and speed across a 500-million-dollar platform that gives insurers the tools they need to take care of their customers. Individually mastering our craft, to collectively empower millions.
Working for us as an QA Engineer your main duties will include:
· Being a motivation in a team that will build, test and maintain digital products
· Ensuring the quality of each release meets very high standards
· Working across multiple development teams to coordinate the quality activities of each release
· Mentoring teams on how to build quality into all phases of the development lifecycle
· Continuously improve speed, quality, and ease of testing
· Reporting to management on key quality metrics of each release
What we're looking for
- Have proven experience or its equivalence in a quality assurance role.
- Experience in using large-scale test automation frameworks
- A self-motivated individual contributor and a phenomenal teammate with good communication and teamwork skills
- Strong experience with testing tools such as Selenium, Test Cafe & Karate
- Experience with BDD (Behavioral Driven Development)
- Proven understanding of CI/CD tools and technologies such as TeamCity, Docker
- Ability to seek sophisticated problems with practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions
- Accept feedback with eagerness to learn more
Let’s make an impact .
At a time of rapid industry change, we're evolving to make sure we deliver the best systems and services for every customer. It's an exciting time to join us as we push ourselves, our business and the sector forward. There are lots to learn and you'll be given opportunities to grow with us and have a genuine impact, inspired by those around you. Become the best you can be.
Join us, apply now.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By clicking the submitting your application on the following page:
1. You consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data outside the country where you live or work, and/or to third parties for the above purposes.
2. In the event that you submit any Sensitive Personal Data, you explicitly consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and transferring your Sensitive Personal Data on the terms and for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
3. You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time and have the right to correct any errors.
4. You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 24 months.