As our QA Architect, we want you to Lead a CAPS QA team and to provide technical leadership and guidance. Help drive a 'shift-left' transition. Guide our automation teams in the adoption of Guidewire Cloud standards. Enable your team to meet delivery commitments.
We want highly-skilled problem solvers who enjoy leading and mentoring team members. We really value clear and logical thinking, good communication skills, a focus on quality, and the ability to work well in a globally distributed team.
Is this you? Join us and be part of a new, growing team of QA Engineers working at the forefront of Guidewires cloud transformation.
- Lead a team of QA engineers.
- Enable CAPS production QA teams to meet fast cadence delivery deadlines for release of new product features and defect fixes.
- Identify and resolve platform issues from a QA perspective.
- Drive the 'shift-left' adoption in QA.
- Collaborate on transition from manual to automation for QA team in terms of scope & resourcing needs.
- Find, and deliver on, test efficiencies.
- Mentor and guide fellow team members, focusing on knowledge sharing and training opportunities to foster continuous improvement and growth of the overall team.
- Deliver proactive guidance to CAPS team on cloud testing and standards.
- Keep current on, and contribute to, Product Test Strategy.
- We are firm believers in Guidewires core principles of integrity, rationality, and collegiality. Practicing and advocating for these principles is an important part of how we work.
- Work in India with the potential for occasional travel internationally, specifically to customers and also internal team events.
- Eager to learn new things and passionate about quality!
- A self-motivated individual contributor and a great teammate with good communication and teamwork skills.
- In-depth knowledge of QA process lifecycle, inputs and outputs.
- Agile approach to Software Development.
- Able to apply creative and critical thinking techniques and domain expertise to critique the product.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD tools and technologies such as Jenkins or TeamCity.
- API and UI testing.
- Experience with BDD (Behavior Driven Development).
- Property and Casualty insurance Domain Knowledge.
- Accept feedback with eagerness to learn more.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.