Adventure's around the corner...
Content Marketing Manager- US Remote
- Department Marketing
- Location United States - Remote
What will you do:
- As part of the Product Marketing team, you will work closely with the Product Marketers to produce effective assets, including blog posts, landing pages, presentations, videos, ebooks, how-to guides, podcasts, and more.
- Seek out and interview customers, prospects, industry influencers, and other contributors for valuable, entertaining, and relevant content.
- Write customer stories and create presentation slides and usher them through the production and approval process.
- Edit, proofread, and improve content written by others.
- Adapt long form content into presentations, infographics, and other supporting content.
- Maintain inventory of all marketing assets and support our marketing and sales teams with their prospect outreach needs.
- Alongside the Sr. Manager, Content Marketing, manage an editorial calendar and deliver relevant content.
What are we looking for:
- 4-6 years of B2B marketing or editorial experience, ideally in the enterprise SaaS domain.
- Excellent written communication and editing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Top-notch storyteller and editor.
- Ability to connect and work well with cross-functional team members.
- Have a passion for writing and ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what B2B audiences consume and how to create it.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.