Adventure's around the corner...
Business Architect ~ Isuite - 80% Travel (US-Remote)
- Department Professional Services
- Location United States - Remote
- Participate in Cloud Assurance Services team verifying that all code running in Guidewire Cloud meets industry best practices and fulfills our service-level agreements.
- Adhere to our core principles of integrity, rationality, and collegiality.
- Work closely with all parties involved in implementation or cloud migration programs (including Guidewire Professional Services, System Integration Partners, and customer resources) to effectively identify, coordinate, and manage tasks pertaining Assurance Services in the Guidewire Cloud.
- Travel to other Guidewire offices (U.S. and international) & Customer Locations
- Enforcing standardized solutions and maximizing value of delivered solutions.
- Training customers/partners to leverage standardized solutions.
- Responsibility working with regions to support cloud opportunities, enabling teams to execute on these engagements, and ensure we consistently deliver Cloud Assurances.
- Driving efficiencies and improvements into our process for Cloud Assurance.
- Enable support and mentor the various Guidewire Cloud Assurance Team.
- Comfort being in a dynamic role that is not always fully defined and that will mature with our solution offerings.
- Review customer business processes and goals, identify improvements and advise/participate in the discussion of business requirements.
- Provide guidance to customers on how to best leverage Guidewire applications and technology to meet customer defined business goals and objectives.
- Work with Guidewire product management/development to share configuration concepts and further develop our core product features.
- Preference given to candidates that have 5+ years of experience leading and managing enterprise software implementation teams (or team tracks) within a corporate IT or consulting environment (Guidewire projects preferred)
- Preference given to candidates that have 2+ years of “hands on” work with Guidewire core applications (PolicyCenter, ClaimCenter, BillingCenter, or Data Management)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Deep industry knowledge of the P&C insurance industry with primary focus on policy and/or underwriting.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- BS or BA degree or relevant work experience
- 7-10 years of experience on technology implementations; preferably leading overall solution design
- Experience working on enterprise technology implementations leveraging agile and understands agile tools and concepts
- Consulting & Leadership Skills - Ability to adapt to various work settings and serve in an advisory/leadership role.
- Ability to handle project management tasks (Scope Control, Budgeting, Estimating, and Resource Management).
- Experience with software implementation project(s) in requirements gathering, functional specifications, QA, user acceptance testing, or training.
- Experience in software package implementation through customization or configuration using agile methodologies.
- Understanding of software concepts (e.g., HTML, XML, Relational DB, reporting tools).
- Understanding of a project life cycle methodology.
- Experience in applying change management concepts on a software implementation project.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to determine the best solution for a complex problem
- Willingness and ability to travel 80%.
We have enabled our team to working US-Remote with up to 80% travel. You have flexibility to choose where you are located and work on complex enterprise software implementation/integration projects on customer site.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.