Adventure's around the corner...
People Business Partner - US Remote Option
- Department People Team
- Location United States - Remote
Who You Are:
- You listen to understand in a variety of environments
- You can sit with challenging and confidential information
- Approach Human Resources through the lens of empathy and high-integrity, equity, and inclusion
- Operate with discretion while ensuring fairness for all employees
- Desire both psychological and physiological safety of all employees, regardless of title
- Understand bias, and can make decisions regardless of your own
- Accuracy-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Data is important in your decision making
- Understand the balance of high-touch and enterprise Business Partner support
- Excited about enterprise-wide solutions and process that are consistently applied to client groups
- Coach and consultant to our manager community
- Knowledgeable in U.S. labor laws, EEOC guidelines, etc.
- 2-3 years in a role(s) where you were:
- Accountable to provide all levels of the “HR Stack” – strategic, operational, and tactical with a low-level of oversight
- Either supported or facilitated common talent management activities – as mentioned above in previous role(s)
- Lead or supported internal investigations, employee relations, performance management, disability/FMLA, compensation analysis, etc.
- Managed high-volume of manager coaching, feedback, and employee conflict
- You have experience working in a remote team environment while supporting client groups remotely
- You have been the first point of HR contact for a large client group (500+)
- Experience supporting a Product, Engineering and / or Data Science organization
- Experience supporting a client group that is transitioning to the Cloud
- Workday or Formsite experience
- Excel expert
- PHR or SHRM-CP Certificatition
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.