Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Director, Head of Global Tax- Edina, Minnesota
- Department Finance
- Location United States - Edina, MN
- Establish and maintain global tax policies.
- Manage the review of the quarterly and annual tax provision, ensuring that the global tax accounting and related disclosures are prepared accurately and timely.
- Manage the review of the quarterly and annual non-GAAP tax provision that part of our non-GAAP reporting and guidance provided to investors.
- Develop and execute global tax planning to minimize tax risk, the Company’s effective tax rate, and cash taxes.
- Present tax planning and tax results to the executive team and audit committee.
- Strategic business partner that leads the tax related analysis of the Company’s evolving business model.
- Review and monitor global tax legislation with timely communication to the executive team of impact and proposed actions.
- Develop, mentor, and lead tax team members with a commitment to invest in the training of each individual.
- Provide tax technical advice to all business partners, including commercial operations, payroll, and expatriate taxation.
- Oversight of global tax compliance filings and audit activity.
- Lead tax due diligence and integration for mergers and acquisitions.
- Manage global transfer pricing policies.
- Oversight of indirect tax compliance, planning, and audits.
Customer and Industry Knowledge
- Minimum of 15 years of related tax experience in public accounting and at a publicly traded multinational company.
- Outstanding people and project management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of income tax provision and accounting requirements under ASC 740.
- Experience with complex international and intellectual property tax planning.
- Strong preference for individual with previous experience leading the tax function at a global company.
- · JD or BS/BA degree in Accounting /Business.
- · CPA, LLM, or MS Taxation preferred.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 450 insurers, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.