Adventure's around the corner...
Finance and Employee Experience Intern (Summer 2021) - San Mateo, CA
- Department Students & Graduates
- Location San Mateo, CA
- Assist in working on live Oracle Fusion ERP projects such as:
- Confige Financial applications like Oracle ERP, Coupa, Concur.
- Contribute in Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums and work with business users and application team to achieve sprint goals.
- Automate testing oracle processes.
- Other ad-hoc tasks related to our G&A Applications team’s needs.
Your Skills and Experience
- Currently enrolled in a BS or MS program in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or Software Engineering, with an expected graduation date of Spring 2022.
- Experience in some scripting language experience.
- Zest to learn and ramp up on new technologies.
- Ability to rapidly absorb new technologies and have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative work ethic and a team-player at heart.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Agile, systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
What to Expect
- Deepen understanding of Financials processes like "Procure to Pay" and "Order to Cash".
- Exposure to Oracle Fusion financial reporting OTBI/FRS/BI.
- Functional experience with Design, Development, Implementation, Customization and Production Support of Oracle Fusion financials.
- Develop proficiency in commonly used applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Opportunities to collaborate and work closely with Engineers and Business Analysts as well as with the wider Business Technology team.
We live by our core values every day - COLLEGIALITY, INTEGRITY, RATIONALITY.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.