Adventure's around the corner...
User Experience Design Intern
- Department Product Development
- Location United States - Remote
What you need to be successful:
- Undergraduate or master’s degree in Interaction or other HCI Design-related field.
- Proven experience designing applications that balance user needs, commercial interests, and technological constraints.
- Demonstrated knowledge of design tools and research methods.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment and comfortable with non-hierarchical organizations.
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- As an Intern, you will be working directly with members of the design team and other stakeholders.
- You will have the opportunity to learn our design system and to uncover business requirements to design enterprise solutions.
- Participate in conversations with a diverse group of stakeholders and provide a productive, enjoyable, collaborative experience.
- You have good writing and presentation skills .
- You have an interest in complex data and data visualization a plus.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.