Adventure's around the corner...
APAC Payroll Manager
- Department Other
- Location Australia - Sydney
More specifically our Payroll Manager will:
- Manage and own all aspects of the APAC payroll function.
- Ensure payroll statutory compliance is maintained in APAC including compliance with SOX controls.
- Process end to end Monthly Payroll using external payroll providers. This includes, but is not limited to terminations, leave, redundancies, new starters, superannuation, pensions and other benefits, role and department changes, reconciling pay runs and month/year-end reporting.
- Calculation of monthly and annual state payroll taxes in Australia
- Day to day Payroll operational support to APAC.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies and reconciliations
- Work with finance to carry out all payroll related activities regarding month-end and year-end processes/tasks across APAC
- Yearly ESS reporting including reconciliation of quarterly RSU payroll transactions.
- General administration duties related to payroll services
- Support with international assignments including Shadow Payroll and foreign income tax reporting
- Identify process improvements and implement these changes
- Be committed to high standards of compliance, deadlines and results.
- Be a motivated self-starter, prepared to take ownership and responsibility for their role.
- Have experience working in a group with multiple entities, currencies, locations and languages.
- Be open to a flexible working approach to ensure maximum efficiency and collaboration across time zones
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in the above tasks
- 10+ years of end to end Payroll experience
- · Advanced technical knowledge of various Payroll legislation's
- · Meticulous attention to detail
- · Strong Excel skills
- Standalone Payroll Management experience
- Experience working in Global companies
- Experience managing payroll in the APAC region is highly advantageous
- Up to date knowledge of Payroll and HR procedures
- Workday experience would be advantageous
This role would suit an experienced, confident and trustworthy Payroll Manager who is comfortable working in a standalone, hands-on capacity. Experience using external payroll providers would be highly advantageous, as would working for a global business.