Adventure's around the corner...
Senior UX Researcher - Remote, US
- Department Product Development
- Location United States - Miami, FL
- Advice design team how to plan and scope research activities.
- Plan and conduct practical and impactful qualitative and quantitative research throughout the entire product cycle, including usability sessions, field research, and user interviews.
- Identify insights by analyzing industry trends, and analogous problem spaces.
- Synthesize research data into actionable design opportunities and recommendations to support project objectives, including writing reports and delivering presentations.
- Assist product managers and UX designers with user research preparation activities.
- Organize and maintain an archive of research activities, results and insights that can easily be shared with product stakeholders and the user experience team.
- Cultivate user empathy by translating research into compelling stories of how users of our solutions think, feel and behave.
What you need to be successful:
- 4-7 years of experience conducting different types of user research for enterprise applications on a variety of platforms.
- Ability to use different synthesis frameworks to curate research insights into strategic opportunities.
- Advanced research moderation skills.
- Ability to multi-task across 2-3 concurrent projects.
- Experience in quantitative user research a plus
How we work @ Guidewire:
- Collaboration: We build on each other’s ideas and draw on interdisciplinary approaches to craft impactful experiences.
- Integrity: We stand behind our words and commitments as part of a global community, respecting and recognizing our interdependence.
- Curiosity: We are lifelong learners, with a growth mindset, who are passionate about advancing our discipline through entertaining new ideas and unique perspectives.
- Humility: We leverage our expertise while respecting other viewpoints and challenging our own assumptions.
We have teams from California to Poland, so we're looking for someone who can work across those time zones. Physical location is not as important as the ability to overlap hours with our different locations.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.