Adventure's around the corner...
DevOps Engineer Intern - Bangalore
- Department Students & Graduates
- Location India - Bangalore
- Location Type On-Site
- Assist with the design, deployment, and maintenance of our software applications and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with development and operations teams to ensure seamless integration of applications and infrastructure.
- Develop and implement automation tools for infrastructure provisioning, configuration, and deployment.
- Monitor system performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure high availability and reliability of our applications and infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to infrastructure and application performance.
- Basic knowledge on infrastructure-as-code and should have basic understanding on Configuration Management tools.
- Implement security policies and procedures to protect our applications and infrastructure.
- Maintain documentation for infrastructure and application configurations.
- Currently enroll BS in Computer Science or Engineering or information systems or related field (or equivalent experience) required.
- Good understanding of software development methodologies, including Agile and DevOps.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS desired
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible or Terraform.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 450 insurers, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.