Adventure's around the corner...
Partner Sales Manager, EMEA
- DepartmentCorporate Strategy
- LocationIreland - Dublin
- Location TypeHybrid
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with our strategic partners to drive sales growth.
- Prospect and identify potential new partners to expand our network and achieve our growth targets.
- Lead and execute direct and indirect sales initiatives to maximize revenue.
- Effectively managing pipeline forecasts and sales executions to align with company goals.
- Developing and executing effective joint GTM Plans with partners which include marketing, pipeline development and solution development.
- Developing and managing Annual Business Plans with key partners.
- Work closely with internal teams such as sales, marketing, product management, and customer support to ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
- Provide regular reports and analysis on sales performance and key performance indicators.
- Minimum of 5 years successful experience in both direct and indirect sales of technological solutions.
- Demonstrated autonomy and ability to go above and beyond job requirements.
- Results-oriented, with a strong track record in achieving sales targets.
- Demonstrated experience in recruiting, managing, and driving sales with partners
- History of driving joint co-selling and co-marketing activities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with cross-functional teams.
- Strong process orientation and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in a second European language (a major asset).
- Previous experience in the insurance industry (a plus).
- Motivated, entrepreneurial-minded, and capable of working independently.
What We Offer:The opportunity to play a crucial role in a rapidly growing company. A flexible remote work environment. If you are passionate about strategic partnerships, have a strong background in selling technological solutions, and are motivated to excel in a dynamic environment, we would be keen to hear from you!
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.